These are great choices and all top rated by our friends at Verizon.
Top 5 Thanksgiving Apps by Verizon Wireless
In anticipation of next week’s holiday, Verizon Wireless combed through tons of useful recipe and cooking apps and put together its five favorite Thanksgiving prep apps. I thought the list was so great I wanted to share it, as well! No more is preparing Thanksgiving dinner hard, with a little help from your smartphone cooking dinner just got a little less stressful!
1. Chow Thanksgiving Dinner Coach is a straightforward app that walks you through Thanksgiving week. It allows you to pick out all the recipes you want, organize them, create a comprehensive shopping list and then detail your prep and cooking work for the days leading up to Thanksgiving.
2. Thanksgiving: A Bon Appétit Manual is an amazing (and free!) app that offers over 100 recipes, plus tips, how-tos, and videos from the Bon Appétit Test Kitchen to help make Thanksgiving the best meal of the year.
3. Martha Stewart Cocktails app is the perfect bartender’s assistant. This beautiful apps features photos, how-to videos and drink-mixing tips for some of the season’s best cocktails.
4. KitchenPad Timer is perfect for the multi-tasking chef. This visual kitchen timer lets you set up to 9 timers at once, so you can keep track of the turkey, stuffing, gravy and mashed potatoes. There’s no forgetting when dinner is ready.
5. GE Brillion is an app that makes it possible for you to keep an eye on your food without having to wait around in the kitchen. Now, with a Brillion-enabled appliance, you can preheat the oven, get an alert when your casserole is done or adjust the temperature from anywhere in your home.
All of these apps run on Verizon Wireless’ 4G LTE network, giving you a sense of reliability during what can sometimes be a crazy Thanksgiving meal preparation.